Friday, February 18, 2011

breakfast bento #8

I realized the other day that when I say "breakfast bento," I'm saying "breakfast lunch box."  Do Japanese ever eat bento for breakfast?  Does it have another name?

I had errands to do yesterday, so I packed this so I could hop up and head out.  First up was an oil change, so I ate while that was being done.

















- strawberry yogurt
- sausage balls
- granola crackers... I'll eat these with the yogurt as I don't like yogurt on its own (unless it's Slovak yogurt!)
- pineapple
- two grape skewers

A nice, tidy breakfast... the top tier is protein, with some whole grains and fruit.  Overall, though, breakfast is so brown!

News: I'm now an affiliate with All Things for Sale.  If you want to order from them, please use my link on the right.  I'm definitely a fan of their $6 shipping, and they have so many neat picks  (my weakness)!

No comments:

Post a Comment