Got my last order of bento supplies, from fitjp; I was expecting it to arrive tomorrow, so was surprised to hear the package drop and doorbell. Yay! I tend to buy "in bulk" to save on shipping costs... I hate to pay shipping for anything.
Anyway, here's what I got:
3 new bento "sets"
- 2 petit amour at 510 and 320 mls
- 3 tomo tomo boxes; 425, 300, and 125 mls. I like the deer and squirrel ones best :)
- natural lunch flask and a 560 and 480 ml box; I have an ongiri box in the same green if I need a sidecar
and, some accessories:
- two bento bands, in penguin and matryoshka
- a pair of Clickety Click monkey chopsticks
- bear and flower rice molds
- fish-shaped sushi mold
- animal and flower cutters! these should be useful for everything
- silicon grass baran and animal baran
- clickety click picks; no monkey, sadly, but I wanted some longer picks to use for kabobs
There's more, but I'm saving it to swap. I'm also obsessed with swaps at the moment; I'm doing one on Flickr with bento folks and have an inchies swap going on Craftster.