Friday, February 4, 2011

bento #11

I did make a few bentos during the big ice storm.  Apparently there was another one in 2005, and people lost power, but that was before I was here.  Let's just say that I MUCH prefer snow to ice... I can shovel snow, but am not sure what to do about the two inches of ice in my driveway!  That's a new experience.

















- refrigerator yakisoba (got this at an Asian store last week... it comes in a package like ramen with a flavor packet, but you have to keep it refrigerated) with scallions and spinach
- turkey meatballs
- satsuma... slightly anemic.  It's the end of the season, okay?

Pretty easy, quick lunch.  I should have used one pick of meatballs and put something else in instead, but I'd already defrosted the meatballs when I realized how large they were.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment