Wednesday, January 26, 2011

breakfast bento #5

I was reading another blog and saw yogurt with wheat germ on top... I had to have some.  Oddly, yes, I did notice the wheat germ before the cute egg and blueberry panda.

















- yogurt with strawberries and wheat germ
- triscuits with ham cooked in tonkatsu sauce (cut into the shape of a pig, but it's hard to tell)
- half a banana

It was pretty filing for a breakfast bento that's only 480 mls.  Not exactly pretty looking... I have one that's worse, but haven't had the courage to post it yet.  ;)

I have friends coming to spend the night on Friday-- they are 14, 12 (girls), and 10 (a boy), and I'm going to make them bentos for breakfast.  :)  Already have them planned!  Nothing fancy, just a sandwich, yogurt, clementine, and a fun pick or two.

2 comments:

  1. Another yummy looking breakfast! Yogurt and triscuits are two of my favorite snack foods. :D

    You can actually buy mini bananas now. I've used them in my bento before, and I recommend them if you can find them at your local grocery or produce market. They're a bit sweeter than regulars and you don't have to worry about them turning brown and mushy because there is no exposed fruit.

    Have fun with the kids bento! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids loved the bento! What a special, fun treat! Now we're on the hunt for bento supplies! :-)

    ReplyDelete