I participated in my first-ever swap. Well, okay, I'm in one on Craftster right now, and while I've sent, my participant hasn't received yet, and neither have I.
Back to bento... I swapped with another bento enthusiast on flickr. It was fun, and she was super-generous! The funny thing is that she only lives an hour south of I.
She said she wanted to spoil me because I'm just getting into bento. :) Yup, I feel spoiled!
- Putifresh green bento... love this color
- yellow bento with a cute little guy on the front! It looks like it's the perfect size for a salad on the bottom and a sandwich and a few snacks up top
- hamburger bento! Seriously, I'd been looking at these and was considering one as my next purchase!
- tootsie roll snack bento!
- onigiri wrappers... cute animals and soccer ball shapes
- a natural lunch fork, spoon, and chopstick set with case
- small containers: two hearts, a cupcake, and a hostess cupcake
- two sets of cutters: a sandwich dolphin one and a flower/garden set
- many picks, suitable for all seasons! The dolphin, fall, and flip-flop ones are my favorites