Friday, March 4, 2011

breakfast bento #12

One dozen breakfast bentos-- and many more planned!


















- eggs (two) scrambled with a scallion and mozzarella cheese.  red pepper butterflies on top
- two sausage links
- a wheat scone with honey butter
- the ever-present grape skewers
- coffee

The little stuffed panda is called tarepanda... tare means "lazy" or "droopy" in Japanese.  My stuffie swap partner on Craftster made it for me!  Right now he travels in my car with me.  Kawaii!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute. I've gifted a lot of such lazy pandas keyrings in the past (bought at conventions and what not), and they are absolutely adorable indeed. Never seen a plushie version before, though! Must look awesome in the dashboard. (I have a Domo doll staring out to traffic). Yummy breakfast for sure!

    ReplyDelete