Well, that Mediterranean food I made over the weekend certainly lasted me! You'll even see it in a snack bento at some point... 'cause there's still a little left!
- three dolmades (didn't use any recipe, just a compilation... but it includes rice, ground beef, garlic, onion, and dill. fairly simple)
- two mini kibbeh. I overbake mine a bit because I like them crisp.
- apple half with fancy ... or not-so-fancy carving.
- carrot sticks and pita with hummus... in a squished penguin ;)
- my version of tabbouleh with feta on top. I didn't have lemon, so used red wine vinegar instead... and more bulgur than parsley.