Friday, May 13, 2011

bento #86

Well, it seems Blogger completely deleted the post that was supposed to appear today.  That's too bad because it was funny and I actually said something interesting.  It's going to be impossible for me to recreate, of course.  ;)

















- pork stir-fry, using the recipe here.  It put in cabbage, onion, carrot, and mushrooms.
- coleslaw
- one brown rice and one white onigiri
- broccoli
- mango and grapes

It seems I don't notice the gaps when I'm packing the food... it all looks pretty solid.  It's only when I'm editing the photos (and usually after I've eaten the food) that I see the bits of lunch box staring out rather obviously.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! You cracked me up anyway :) It always seems that something goes wrong just as its going good. The bento looks delish!

    ReplyDelete