A box arrived today... I'd been tracking it... waiting for it... my first bento supplies!
Granted, I'd picked these out last week, when I knew a lot less about bento. I'd placed the order last Thursday. I'd only been reading about bento for two days, so I wasn't even entirely sure what I would need, but figured I could set up a pretty good selection.
here's my loot... early Christmas present to myself:
- A lock-and-lock blue/green system (in the case)
- Urara yellow two-tier bento
- green onigiri case
- yellow "deli style" snack box, and they (All Things for Sale) threw in the larger one as a gift!
- animal soy sauce bottles
- triangle onigiri molds... already used these
- flower-shaped cutters
- sauce containers (4)
- cute "head" picks
- a container of furikake, as I'd never had it before. Put some in my onigiri :)
- 5 little silicone cups
Yes, the bentos were small, but at least I was prepared. I'm mostly confident I can fit what I want into the Urara one... stay tuned later tonight or tomorrow morning for my first bento!