Tuesday, November 22, 2011

bento # 110

Made a few bentos recently, anyway.  Have been looking back through my bento cookbooks and reading bento blogs again.  I think I was really just hungry for Japanese food!

















balsamic sesame chicken (from Just Bento).  I was unsure of cooking times for chicken thighs (not at all like chicken breasts where you cook until firm!), so that's why they look like little chunks of coal.  :D  They still tasted good, and not burnt!
- cucumber slices
- Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my darlin' Clementine (bought the first of these for the season over the weekend!)
- grape skewers
- you'd think it was spring with all these apple bunnies popping up!
- somen noodles cooked with zucchini and soy sauce, with cheddar cheese sakura on top

Very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment